Are you still undecided about whether our boutique Oxford-based studio can help your business grow? Here are 6 more ways the Kartogram team can develop your brand to perform at its best.
1. StrategyAt Kartogram we always take the time to get to know each client, understanding your ambitions for your business so that we can help to turn them into a reality. Our development team will work with you directly so that your brief translates directly into our plan of action!
2. User experienceIf your target audience finds it easy to interact with your website, your brand will leave a lasting positive impact. The Kartogram team will help you to transform your existing UX, ensuring your website works exactly how you (and your customers) want it to.
3. DesignWe want to help you present your brand in the best possible way. How better to do this than to provide your business with innovative and creative design work, every single time! From branding to custom website and application designs, we’ve got it covered.
4. DevelopmentAt Kartogram, each project that we undertake is developed, designed, and built from scratch. All of our branding, custom website, and bespoke web applications are tailored to your specific business needs.
5. Content managementA strong CMS is a key element of any online platform. We make sure that all of our Kartogram clients are equipped with their own bespoke custom management system, meaning you can get the most out of your platform with functionality that is built specifically for your business.
6. Continuous supportWe pride ourselves in offering a continuous support package to all of our clients, and that’s what makes Kartogram stand out from a lot of the design agencies out there. We are on hand to help with any problems and questions, at no cost to you. That’s just how we work!
Still not convinced? Why not get in touch with the Kartogram team and let us tell you more about what we do! We would love to learn about your business and what you’re looking for in your custom web designer - the chances are, our little Oxford team will fit the bill!