It’s the end of the month once again, and that means it’s time for our team to hand pick some favourite projects to revisit. In this month’s portfolio picks, we’ve selected some of Kartogram’s top custom web design projects from the past - check out our latest throwbacks below!
1. Trust Properties USATrust Properties USA is a probate and trust real estate firm that aims to maximize equity value and sale profit for the seller. The Kartogram team stepped in to design an upgrade to their existing Wordpress-based website, integrating a custom designed IDX feature, Google maps, and a contact form into their new design. We were delighted with the result - take a look at the portfolio entry in full, here.
2. LemonMintLemonMint (formerly known as Pastiche) is a Mediterranean café lounge based in Cowley road, Oxford, UK. We reimagined their brand identity back in 2017, creating a professional logo with sleek, eye-catching green colour scheme to compliment their fresh Mediterranean menu. Take a look at the full selection of mockups here.
3. Platinum Education ServicesWe worked on a fresh new website and brand identity for Platinum Education Services, a higher education support service founded in Oxford, UK. Incorporating the gold and black colour scheme from their main logo design, we added highlights of orange to their main site design to help their custom features stand out on the page. We embedded video footage to the main website landing page, as well as a contact form, integrated Google maps features, and integrated social media. We also designed and built a bespoke CMS for the Platinum team. The portfolio entry for the website can be viewed here, and the brand identity breakdown can be found here.
4. Triton LogisticsThe Triton Logistics team came to us back in 2018 with their custom web design needs. Triton is one of the fastest-growing, well-known and respected logistics companies in the Chicago area of the USA. We produced them a brand new custom website, featuring design that mirrored their branding guidelines as well as bespoke e-signature integration. For full details, take a look at the portfolio entry here.
5. The Team GroupBased in Los Angeles, USA, The Team Group are meeting planners, corporate event planners, sweepstakes managers, hotel sourcing managers, Cvent® specialists and travel incentives planners. They came to us looking for help with their website and logo, so we gave them a brand new look. The flat, modern design of their new logo matches perfectly with their updated site. Check out the details here.
That completes the portfolio picks for August. To view more of Kartogram’s custom web design creations, take a look at our full portfolio here.
The Kartogram team is always on the lookout for new projects to get stuck into, large or small. If your business has upcoming custom web design needs, contact us today to find out what we can do for you. We’d love to have a chat!