Here at Kartogram, we’ve sure been busy so far this year. This month we’ve selected a few older custom web design projects to pair with some newer creations for January’s instalment of Kartogram’s portfolio picks.
Here’s what we’d like to share with you to kick off 2021!
1. Furex driver appOur brand new custom business application for Furex launched back in 2020. We’ve recently updated the Furex website with an integrated application form for new drivers. Take a look at the full project in our portfolio.
2. Study Now logoStudy Now is an education agency based in Oxford, UK. Adding to the growing community of Oxford-based businesses choosing Kartogram for their custom web design needs, Study Now tasked us with creating their branding and logo. The full designs are listed in our online portfolio.
3. Food Depot InternationalFood Depot International is a family-run food and beverage distributor based in Europe. We rebuilt and re-designed their entire website back in 2015, making sure to transfer their existing database of product over to the new site ahead of its launch. See the full project in our portfolio.
4. Silvia FotiSilvia Foti is one of Kartogram’s most recent clients. We re-designed her website in December 2020, and she’s since featured in the New York Times! Check out our blog post for more information, and view the full project in the Kartogram portfolio.
5. Wild GloboBased in Oxford, UK, Wild Globo is a fantastic brand local to the Kartogram team. Driven by sustainable design, this ethical organisation creates timeless art and apparel that every customer will love. We loved designing for Wild Globo - see the full designs in the Kartogram portfolio.
As you can see, we’ve been as busy as ever here at Kartogram this month. It’s been fantastic to start 2021 off on such a positive note!
We’re always keen to build relationships with new businesses and take on fresh custom web design challenges. If your business could do with a new look or a technical upgrade, get in touch with Kartogram today.