It’s nearly August already!? We almost forgot to pick some portfolio favourites for July 2020...
… Just kidding! This is our favourite time of the month and we wouldn’t miss it for the world! Alongside the new custom web design projects that we’re currently busy completing, we’ve picked out some exciting throwbacks that you may have missed from our portfolio.
1. One Kitchen Earlier this year we partnered with One Kitchen, an eatery based in Oxford, UK. They asked for our help designing their new logo and we had an fantastic time working with them on the project. The finished custom design can be found on their JUST EAT profile page and on their shopfront on the busy Cowley Road. View the full project here.
2. Platinum Education Services We have an ongoing relationship with Platinum Education Services. In July 2019 we took on their website and brand identity redesign, producing a one-page responsive site, sleek new logo, and collateral mock-ups. We’ll be developing their custom website design further in the near future, with plans to add additional functions and navigation features as the business grows. See what we’ve achieved so far on the portfolio entry, here.
3. Heir Search InternationalHeir Search International approached Kartogram looking for a bespoke logo to use on their wordpress-hosted website. We can’t decide whether we prefer the colour or the monochrome version - we’re so pleased with both! Check out the custom designs here.
4. Wisdom of HealthBack in 2017 we worked with Wisdom of Health on their website redesign. We optimised the user experience and overhauled the site navigation. We also integrated a payment gateway for their sale services, among further upgrades and additional features. Have a look at the full changes to their custom website here.
5. Oxford City CleaningWe were able to perform Kartogram magic for Oxford City Cleaning, transforming their website and redesigning their logo to give them a fresh new look back in 2016. We massively improved their website traffic by reimagining their site navigation and layout. Have a look at what we achieved with the custom website here, and with the logo here.
That rounds up our portfolio picks for July. If you like the look of these projects (or any of the other fantastic entries in our portfolio), please let us know! We love receiving feedback on our work!
We are also open to new custom web design projects. Any large or small requirements that you may have, feel free to get in touch with us for a chat - we’re happy to offer advice and help to make your ideas into a reality!