It’s that time of the month again! Our team has taken a look back through the Kartogram portfolio and pulled out some of our very favourite projects from the past. Take at a look at our October choices here and help us celebrate our custom web design triumphs!
1. Los Angeles Consular CorpsKartogram were approached to redesign the LACC’s existing website back in 2014. Since creating their first custom web design and CMS we’ve completed a number of further updates, including a fresh new landing page look earlier this month! Take a look at the full project here.
2. Lithuanian World Arts CouncilThe LWAC is a charitable organisation aimed at promoting Lithuanian art and culture around the world. Kartogram created them a unique custom web design along with a bespoke CMS to manage their activities. We’re really happy with the result. Check it out here.
3. Food Depot InternationalFDI is a family run business with a focus on quality products and reliable customer service. They approached us for a complete refresh of their custom web design. Not only did we create them a standout site with a fresh new look, we also transferred their existing product database from their old site onto their new one, meaning they could continue with business as usual straight after the redesign! See the full project in our portfolio.
4. Jason RowlandWe created Jason Rowland’s custom website back in 2017, ensuring to showcase his property portfolio and his other services to their maximum potential. The entire project was designed around Jason’s business needs, and we included unique design features such as a text message enquiry system within the structure of his site. Take a look at the full project in our portfolio.
5. FurexWe’ve worked with Furex for a number of years, rebuilding their website and reimagining their branding before this year taking on their operations system. Our custom design and custom built web application has enabled Furex to reach new heights of success with their business. Read all about the bespoke application we built them here.
That brings our October picks to a close! To see more of Kartogram’s custom web design projects, head over to our portfolio page. If you’d like to learn more about how our custom web design team can support your business, get in touch with us today.