This month’s top portfolio picks from the Kartogram team are some of our very favourites. Not only have we got some new custom web design updates to celebrate, we’ve revisited some great projects from the last few years. Take a look!
1. LeyosLeyos is an eco-friendly and deluxe skincare brand offering products that are safe, high-performance and free of toxins. We’ve worked with their team before on a complete website redesign, and now we’ve designed them an Amazon profile along with product listing pages. These additions perfectly match the custom web design we completed back in August - take a look at them here.
2. Wisdom of HealthWisdom of Health specializes in women’s health, hormone balance, pain management, stress management, and healthy lifestyle support. Back in 2017, the Kartogram team took on a complete custom web design project with Wisdom of Health. We re-designed their website from scratch, integrating a payment portal and vastly improving their user experience. Check out their listing in our portfolio here.
3. OXPEGThe Oxford Professional Education Group is the umbrella organisation housing Oxford College of Marketing, Oxford College of Procurement and Supply and Oxford College of Leadership and Management. In 2016, we designed a complete rebrand for OXPEG and each of its entities. To view our designs in full, take a look at the portfolio listing.
4. Intelligent CloutIntelligent Clout is a Los Angeles-based boutique web development company, online marketing agency and Kartogram’s long standing partner on the other side of the pond. We re-designed their website in 2018 and gave them a fresh new look, improving their user experience, the look of their portfolio, and ensuring their responsive design works at its very best. See the full designs in our portfolio.
5. Ahoy NaturallyAhoy Naturally formulate and produce 100% natural & home-made cosmetics. They truly love helping others understand the awesomeness of nature and what makes skin happy. We love the logo that we created them back in 2015. Check it out here.
And that’s it for our September picks! If you like what you see then check out the rest of our custom web design portfolio. To chat with our team and discuss what we can do for your business, contact Kartogram today.