June 2020 has come and gone far too quickly! It’s been a busy few weeks at Kartogram as we’ve been getting stuck into a range of new and exciting custom design projects.
We’ve also taken the opportunity this month to look back at some of our past work and reflect on our achievements from recent years. Our portfolio has grown significantly and we’ve created so many custom websites, applications, and brand identities that we’re really proud of.
Moving forward, we want to continue shining a light on Kartogram projects from the past. Each month we’ll bring you some top portfolio picks containing some of our favourite work. We’ve listed our picks for June below - we hope you enjoy reminiscing as much as we have!
1. Jenny A. Le Our work with Jenny A. Le back in June 2018 included revamping her website and creating a beautiful, artistic logo for her brand. We loved the yellows and oranges in this palette - they contrast fantastically against the main dark purple theme of the design. Check out the details of this custom web design project here and here.
2. Fashion Strada We have an ongoing relationship with Fashion Strada and love creating new custom designs for them whenever we are given the opportunity! We began working with them in December 2018 and have since completed two redesigns of their Shopify-based website. Interested in seeing the "before" and "after"? Head to the portfolio entry here.
3. Leyos Leyos also came to Kartogram looking for bespoke design for their Shopify site. We had great time creating their new look - especially putting together some template stories and posts for their Instagram! Click here for to see the samples.
4. Genial Day In August 2019, Kartogram worked with Genial Day on a custom redesign for their website - currently hosted on Shopify. We created a whole range of advertising collateral for their business, including sale banners and a Snapchat filter. What made this project extra special was also getting to upgrade their Lithuanian site! Check it out in our portfolio here.
5. ELD Our project with ELD was completed in February of this year. We loved working on this custom web design because the embedded video background and integrated Google Map features look amazing on the finished site! Take a look for yourself by clicking here.
6. Now.StudyNow.Study is one of our most recently updated projects. We put their landing page together this month and will be working on their full site over the coming year. We have had a lot of fun working on this project so far, from the custom graphics through to the hot pink detailing based from their logo (which we also created, by the way!). We put our stamp on Now.Study’s copy, too. Have a closer look at our work here and here.
7. TidyRoom Records Last, but by no means least, we wanted to show you the brand identity project that we put together for TidyRoom Records. Everyone in the Kartogram team enjoys music, so creating these designs were incredibly enjoyable. Click here for the TidyRoom portfolio page, and here to read more about our inspiration for their logo.
... And that’s it for June! If you’ve been taking a look at what we do and like what you see, please talk to us about it - we love receiving feedback and messages about our custom designs!
If you’d like to take things one step further and have us design something bespoke for you or your business, we’d also love to hear from you. We are always open to custom web design project enquiries of any size - if you’ve got something in mind, we’d be more than happy to help you get your idea online! Contact Kartogram today.